Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hierarchy

Its been awhile and yes, I admit I've been doing some slacking, too much actually I've neglected to archive me ol' works but anyhoo~ I'm here now and I'm determined to finish em' all!

Hierarchy

Paper cutting using 165gsm paper and penknife
525mm x 400mm


Click on image to zoom

This chandelier represents a hierarchy of part a of my imagination-fueled kingdom which has no name. The one on top is supposedly a seraphim (an angel) it has 3 pair of wings. So I guess she's the one taking care of everything (Note: I randomly made these characters as I go along, so for give me if it sounds cheesy!). Then second row are the 3 brothers, their faces can never be seen and they represent birth, maintainence and death, the processes of life. As we, see The Four Kings, they rule the air, land and sea. I actually made another chandelier specially for em'.
Below the kings are insects/fairies that rule over night and day, which I haven't really worked on and next in line are humans. There's a king in the centre and the four heroes, one of them if you look closely is The Gun Girl, hehe. And the ones at the bottom are the 5 mythical creatures being locked up till The Coming. Yup so thats it for this one!~


No comments:

Post a Comment